Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hooray!


Life is a funny thing...

This morning, I attempted a search on my teacher's name in Google, just on the off chance that there may be something of him there... I was amazed to discover that some of His students have placed videos of him in Satsang on Youtube...

It has been nearly two years since I attended Satsang with Cesar in the south of India, but seeing his form again, even after so long, I was immediately transported back to the grass of the ashram where I sat at his feet, basking in the light of truth, and seeing that same light shine from within myself...

Of course, finding that light 'within' is an impossible experience to explain to someone else. Obviously, since such a thing happens in 'a place' that exists prior to consciousness and language, it is not possible to explain it using such tools. Any attempt to do so limits the experience of the experience, which is again limited by the experience of those that you try to communicate it to.

Awareness displays itself to itself, for itself, and by itself...

Although I have long since given up trying to communicate the Ananda of that experience to others, I have encouraged others to seek it within themselves. As time passes, I will compile some of the exercises in Awareness that Cesar and his teacher, the great Ratan Lal, have prescribed to myself and others, so that they may be enjoyed by anyone with the inclination to take them up.

Until then, I will add a link to the videos of Satsang with Cesar...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WSHzXzdStd0

Pranams and shastanga at the feet of the teacher, the Prema Swaroopa...

No comments:

Post a Comment