Saturday, January 3, 2009

Forum Frustrations...


Hmmmm....

What I really want to create here is a forum... a place for us all to sit in Satsang and discover the deeper truths about ourselves...

Because this is currently hosted with Blogger.com, it makes it difficult to be able to have a forum that is attached to the site, and as a result, I am considering hosting this site independently, so that I can have the flexibility that I would prefer...

I have a few options open to me, but I am keen to hear of the experience of others in terms of who and what are the best choices to go with...

I am a bit of a noob when it comes to hosting and forum options, so anyone out there with any feedback from providers would be more than welcome...

1 comment:

  1. You might want to check out:

    http://www.invisionpower.com/community/board/index.html

    TaoBums runs on Invision Power Board v2.1.7. I believe they are up to v2.3 though.

    :D

    ReplyDelete